Six Feet Under- Claire/Edie
9/22/2007 11:28:00 da tarde | Author: Isa

Edie: "Claire, what's goin' on here?"

Claire: "I don't know."

Edie: "I mean, I feel like maybe you're into me, but you're just confused, right? Because I could be into you if I knew you were into me, you know? So, I'll need you to say it."

Claire: "I can't say it. Okay, look, this is what I know. It's like, you really inspire me; I wanna be with you all the time. I feel like you're this really special person who makes me feel like I am more special. Okay, that sounded really stupid."

Edie: "No it didn't."


*Suspiro* Hoje estou especialmente mete-nojo. Deve ser TPM.

This entry was posted on 9/22/2007 11:28:00 da tarde and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comentários:

On 23 de setembro de 2007 às 16:25 , Anónimo disse...

A Claire devia era ter ficado com ela... Aquele Billy era medonho.

 
On 23 de setembro de 2007 às 19:55 , Isa disse...

Anónimo: Eu gosto do Billy. Mas o tipo é passado. Aquela família é surreal. Adoro.

Mas ela ficou com o Ted, no fim.

 
On 23 de setembro de 2007 às 20:09 , Anónimo disse...

Qual Billy, qual quê... Eu gosto é da Brenda!!

 
On 23 de setembro de 2007 às 22:39 , Anónimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.
 
On 23 de setembro de 2007 às 23:16 , Isa disse...

A Brenda é hors concours :P