Amigos
8/09/2008 06:03:00 da tarde | Author: Isa


My self-confidence was broken while my trust was taken
And it left me with an empty life and this knife
Rests on the middle of my bed, I think in all the things she said
Close my eyes and sleep
All these drugs in my head, it seems I'm already dead
And I really don't want to depend
So I'll stick to
My friends and my friends and my car and my friends
My friends and my cards and my car and my friends
Martini until the end
Play pool again
My friends and my friends and my car and my friends
My friends and my cards and my car and my friends


Acredito vivamente que se tivesse algumas pessoas cá comigo, tudo seria mais fácil.
Obrigada por estes dias, Pete. Eu não saberia o que fazer sem ti na minha vida. Chuac.
This entry was posted on 8/09/2008 06:03:00 da tarde and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentários:

On 10 de agosto de 2008 às 14:47 , Anónimo disse...

Ja te disse pa irmos pra Las Vegas e oficializarmos tudo! :)
Adoro-te amiga**