25 Random 'Getting to know you' questions
12/06/2009 08:55:00 da tarde | Author: Isa
Roubado do AfterEllen.

Sim, não tenho nada que fazer.
Não, não me apetece traduzir e escrever em português.

1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone? Around 4AM. Not alone.


2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be? Long lasting healthy life to those around me.


3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why? Rewatched Se7en recently. Few movies touched me in such a primal/gruesome way.


4. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? E.R. Seen them all, own all the DVDs, can easily quote any character. Yeah, I'm lame like that.


5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do? Waking up in a rainy Saturday morning, feeling her holding me close. The first thing I do is either kiss her good morning or go to the bathroom if she's still asleep.


6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? I can't imagine myself with a different name.


7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat? Spiders or anything hairy. o_O


8. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? Oh, don't get me started. ABBA, Spice Girls, Take That, Bon Jovi... I could go on forever.

9. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)? Flying Mini Cooper :)


10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sandwhich? Ah! Monica Bellucci will always be my number one fantasy. Can I make it a doublecheeseburger and add Crystal Chappell and Jessica Leccia just for fun? Otalia FTW!


11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself? Too many to count. My impulsiveness got me in trouble too many times.


12. Your favourite item of clothing and why? I love dresses. Make me feel sexy.


13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with? Patagonia, with the girlfriend.


14. If you could have any animal/creature, what would be your ultimate pet be? I'm campaigning for a puppy dog :)


15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be? Ballet solo dancer and doctor. Won't be any of these any time soon.


16. Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life? Won't tell, kinda afraid to jinx it.


17. What were you doing before you started this? Having a latte while waiting on my nails to dry off.


18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't of? I had too many enchiladas yesterday...


19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be? Vanilla Fudge Brownie.


20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didnt want to talk to? Uhm... My GF's ex? :$


21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . . and now? Barbie dollhouse :/ Nowadays, I like different kind of toys :P


22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why? 2 days ago while watching my girlfriend being totally disguting with food... We're pathetic together :)


23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress? Books, magazines and other random stuff. And a pair of shoes, I suspect.


24. What did you dream about last night? Something work related :/


25. What are you really afraid of? I'm afraid the person I love more than I love myself will someday fall out of love with me.

|
This entry was posted on 12/06/2009 08:55:00 da tarde and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comentários:

On 6 de dezembro de 2009 às 23:07 , Mia disse...

Very nice. Specialy that first one ;)

I couldnt answer that one honestly, it would reveal my embarassing so-called life :o

 
On 23 de dezembro de 2009 às 00:59 , Morcegos no Sótão disse...

Olha! O blog voltou à vida! :P Tenho de responder a isto também, um dia destes.lol

MJNuts