Just for the record
3/15/2010 11:00:00 da tarde | Author: Isa
I'm powerless when that feeling washes over me.

It's been 30 hours and 50 minutes and I have no idea how I ever survived away from you. It's everything. It's your beautiful heart, your enlightened mind, your unrelenting patience. It's your fabulous body that makes me crave you regardless where we are; it's your love that anchors me in this perfect world we created for each other.

"Missed me much?", you smirk and I let my tears slip down your neck because you have no idea.
This entry was posted on 3/15/2010 11:00:00 da tarde and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comentários:

On 16 de março de 2010 às 03:42 , Morcegos no Sótão disse...

Ah, se o teu coração não fosse tão grande que sinto que cabe lá este mundo e muitos mais... :)

Sinto-me humilde e abençoada por conhecer a tua história. Obrigada.

MJNuts

 
On 18 de março de 2010 às 20:32 , l. disse...

Mine, mine, mine :) Amo-te minha pipoca*